Getting in Touch
It’s often very hard to take that first step and reach out for help. You’re not alone and many people feel the same way. For a no obligation, no pressure initial discussion please get in touch using your preferred method.
Anything you talk about is completely confidential and remember we are not here to make judgement about your thoughts or beliefs. You can chose to call which is often the best method, but if you would prefer to email then please complete the form on the right and we’ll get back to you.
What I can help with
- Depression, anxiety and low self esteem.
- Relationship and family problems.
- Coping with change.
- Problems at work.
- All types of addition.
- Loss, grief and bereavement.
- Bullying and victimisation.
- Trauma and mental health.